Terms and Conditions Apply
1. The promoter (Tech Data UK) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
Closing date for entry is 31st December 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted,
does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, or is unable to be available for stipulated dates, we reserve the right to withdraw
the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
3. No cash equivalent will be offered.
4. Where a prize includes foreign travel it is the winners responsibility to ensure that correct travel documentation, (Passports, Visas etc.)
are in place and that they are entitled to enter the country they are travelling to.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of England
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other
entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without
the entrantís prior consent.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
You are providing your information to Tech Data UK and not to any other party.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her director has reviewed and approved the terms and conditions.